If you've watched Dan Coller ride, you know he puts himself in the ring every day and needs a frame ready to withstand the battle. The Contender frame was designed to put a beating on and withstand the toughest riding month after month, day in and day out. Double butted toptube and downtube, plus gussets on both, equals one formidable frame. Not only that, but the oval downtube for dent resistance and chainstay wishbone design means this frame is strong, durable, and won't go down without a fight. Integrated chain tensioners allow you to center your wheel with ease, and the casted knurling on the inner dropout keep plastic hub guards in their place. Integrated seat clamp, removable brake mounts, and a championship belt-inspired seatstay bridge are just a few more features not to overlook on Dan Coller's signature Contender frame.
- Material: 100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Headtube: Integrated Campy Spec
- Dropouts: Investment Cast with Integrated Chain Tensioners
- Integrated Seat Clamp with Radiused Top
- D-Shape Seatstay and Chainstay Tubes for Added Tire Clearance
- Investment Cast Wishbone and Contender Seatstay Bridge
- Chainstay Length: 13.25" Slammed
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.6"
- Standover Height: 9"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Weight: 5lb 3oz (20.5")
Contact us for parts packages
Fork sold separately
|Frame||100% Seamless Sanko 4130 Chromoly Tubing|
|Bottom Bracket||Internally and Externally Machined Mid Size BB|
|Brake Compatibility||Removable Through-Bolt Brake Mount System|
|Accessories & Extras||Integrated Seat Clamp, Integrated Chain Tensioners|
* Subject to change without notice.